Wednesday, May 21, 2008

We will remember you Dave

I have so many good memories of Dave…he wasn’t only good at basketball but many other sports and activities. We played doubles in tennis together in high school and somehow turned it into a contact sport. I played the net and he played the baseline. When a ball would get passed me his sure back hand was always there to cover. Somewhere I have a picture of us together holding our little tennis metals.

Dave was a very giving person. Countless times he drove us around to dances, school or going out. I won’t forget all the times driving around with him singing in the car.

Since our days down at the BYU (‘90-’91) apartments, we didn’t get much of a chance to keep in touch since we usually lived far apart. I do very vividly remember seeing him so happy at his wedding. It was amazing. When he sang that love song for his wife, it melted her and everyone else.


We will remember you Dave.

Greg Melander

No comments: