Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Dave's new car
Speaking of driving in the snow. I remember shortly after Dave got that new little silver Toyota car, we took it up skiing. I don't think the car had more than a few thousand miles on it. Anyway, on the way home we were all singing at full volume along with the radio when Dave failed to notice a red light. The roads were snow covered so when Dave finally tried to stop, it was to no avail. We slammed right into the back of another car. We spent the rest of the way home coming up with a "reasonable" explanation to tell Dave's parents why the new car was wrecked. I don't remember the story we came up with, but as I recall, it worked pretty well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Holy Crap Brad....don't you realize Dave's family is on this Blog also? What will they think of us now? Peggy...if you are reading this, these stories are all ficticious (spelling??) and were made up to make us sound cooler than we actually are/were.
Uh, yah, I know. I was just kidding.
Hey Brad, I remember the time you drove that crappy little truck up to Bogus, I think you took Jason with you, but Jon Ball and I hitched a ride with you. I think it was monday night on the mountain, and it was some serious spring skiing. Any how, you stuck Jon and I in the back with grass clipping old tires and who kows what else. but I think you hit all three of those side banks, Jon and I almost came out a couple of times. but hey we made it up there for some primo skiing.
Post a Comment