Please feel free to share your memories of Dave and his girls.
I continued that tradition in college, Dave didn't like it much, but the "Tex" did stick and fit Dave very well and many friends called him this.
Did anyone else call him Tex or was it just Steve and I. I'm sure Emily called him Cotex all the time :)
In High School Dave and I and a few others had some walkie-talkies. Dave's handle was always Tex then. At the Y we often called him Coby.
I remember those walkie talkies. Dave and I would keep them on all night and wake each other up for our paper routes in the morning
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I continued that tradition in college, Dave didn't like it much, but the "Tex" did stick and fit Dave very well and many friends called him this.
Did anyone else call him Tex or was it just Steve and I. I'm sure Emily called him Cotex all the time :)
In High School Dave and I and a few others had some walkie-talkies. Dave's handle was always Tex then. At the Y we often called him Coby.
I remember those walkie talkies. Dave and I would keep them on all night and wake each other up for our paper routes in the morning
Post a Comment