Wednesday, May 21, 2008

spotlighting

I'm sure all of you boys remember spotlighting, especially in the summer of '87 the year we graduated. We would go 5 nights a week. We slaughtered the rabbits, but it never seemed to dent the population. (at least that's what I tell myself now to make me feel better) We'd either take Dave's Wagoneer, or his maroon Toyota, or Brad or Jason's van. Dang, those were some fun times. One time me, Dave, and some others of you shot the biggest badger in the world, but it went in a culvert under the road, so me and Dave went back the next day with shovels because it was half filled with dirt. We dug out enough so I could crawl in like a snake to retrieve it, but there were so many black widows in there and I got closter and had him pull me out.

No comments: