Thursday, May 22, 2008
Party At Brad's in Honor of Dave
I'll (Scooter) be in Idaho from June 25-July22. I say we have another party at Brad's house like we did last year in honor of Dave. It will be fun reminiscing all of the great fun and adventures we all had with Dave. And my fingers won't get so tired from typing. It's been hard for me to concentrate at work the last few days thinking of the current and past events. Contact Brad and/or Steve and we'll work up a date. If you want in let Brad or Steve know your contact info if he doesn't already have it. Can't Wait.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Great idea! We've got a big yard and I love to "man the grill". So let's make it big and get everybody there!
I will be there...unless Scooter decides to strip down to his boots, hat, and gunbelt again! Ewwww!
Sounds fun. Scooter stripping down AGAIN? Hmmmm...glad I didn't make the last get together.
Post a Comment