How bout bringing the rabbits home and throwing them in the back of that "rabbit" convertible. That was a nice touch. Or the time we were out there spotlighting and came upon a platoon of army men with their tanks and night vision goggles. "Hey look at those lights getting closer, and bigger, wonder what....oh hey there fellas, nice tank. So you're practicing manuevers to help defend our country, nice. Oh us, yeah, we're shooting rabbits. Ummm...yeah, actually we're not sure why that guy with us drinking the "neer beer" has a perm." Looked good on you though Brad. ;)
What was it with Jodie and you Dildines by the way?
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I remember that night all too well. The military men obviously did not not appreciate being in our line of fire (which always seemed to be 360 degrees from our rig).
yeah i remmber that tank...my luck...that was about the only night I decided I wanted to go shoot stuff.
Post a Comment