Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Don't Mess

Must have been a year or two later when Brett and Dave stepped it up to shotguns. I remember heading out to what is now Vienna Woods to do some pheasant hunting after school (which we did almost every day). We were in Brett's gigantic, white tank when some guys pulled along side and started running their pie-holes for whatever reason. Must have been Dave (since I'm assuming Brett couldn't do this while driving) that decided to give the boys a scare by sticking his shotgun out the window (I'm sure it wasn't loaded, I'm almost positive). Needless to say they promptly fell back and took the next possible turn.
Dave always knew where to find the birds. I somehow always ended up in an area that scared the birds to Dave. Hmmm....worked the same way with girls.

2 comments:

smitee said...

Aaron...great story but I don't recall it. I guess I was too busy trying to drive the "white snake". Can you image pulling that kind of crap today??

Aaron Dittman said...

That's exactly what I was thinking. In fact, I started to post it last night then thought, naw, I still can't believe that happened and looks really bad. When I read you guys were sniping birds at Capital I thought, what the heck, gloves are off on all Dave stories except the ones regarding girls (and there's plenty of those) I still remember laughing afterwords thinking Dave was funny sticking that gun out the window. Yeah, not so much these days.