Wednesday, May 21, 2008
water ballooning
How about the time that Brad was going on his mission. We always did one last fling. Brad had already been set apart as a missionary so we were going easy that night and went water ballooning. We were ballooning people at the drive through at Wendy's on Fairview when we almost got into an altercation. We were leaving and driving Brads old brown crappy truck with several of us in the back when I noticed a convertible mustang next to us with the top down. So I did the only logical thing and threw one in it. So the people didn't like it and we were weaving and swerving all down the road. Jason had had his wisdom teeth out that day and was in great pain, but since it was our last shin-dig with Brad he came a long too, as well as Dave, Brent C. and Greg I think. I'm sure there were others. Anyway, at a stop light this guy gets out of his car and Jason turns around and the guy punches him right in the mouth, then me, then Brent, and maybe Dave. We were all in shock, but mostly worried about Jason and his bleeding face. Then the guy grabs Brad out of the driver seat and starts shaking him. The guy doesn't realize how lucky he is because Brad won't fight him because he's already been set apart. And we didn't fight him because we were worried about Jason. Anyway, the light turns green and Brad gets in and takes off. We're making sure Jason is ok when I look and the guy is running beside us. Turns out that his belt loop was hooked on the tie down hook on the truck and he couldn't get off. Finally his pants rip right off and he must have had $150 in change in his pockets because it went spilling out everywhere in the road and he was running so fast he was trying not to fall. Freakin' hilarious Fun times!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Awesome story. I don't know how many times I told that story on my mission. Good times. Goooood times!
That was a painful but hilarious experience.
We were all wondering how that guy was keeping up with us as we went through the intersection... then WHAM! his jeans gave out and he went down with coins jingling everywhere.
blocking all the traffic on fairview at dusk, seeing the guy standing there in the headlights of the traffic with his pants ripped off was priceless.
Until I read this I didn't remember the guy getting his pants ripped off. I do now, what I remember is actually launching the balloons at the drive through window from behind the wall where Videon used to be. and the guy from the drive through came over to have words with us, I guess, that is until he started counting all the guys coming out from behind said wall. I just remember him driving off hastily.
Post a Comment