Monday, June 9, 2008

BSU vs BYU


I don't know how many of you know that in recent years I have become a Face Painter at college football games, this pic is from BSU vs Nevada, before the fiesta bowl. I know that Brett knows about this Raider Fan type of behavior, as he saw my family at the USU/BSU game last year. and took a very nice group shot. I digress. For Some reason David HATED BSU!!, the jerk, and he hated even more that BSU beat BYU twice, and I never had a chance to talk to him about the two schools renewing the game. But to honor Dave, I have decided that on Sept 22, 2012 at TBA, I will dress up in as much BYU garb as I can find, mostly from Hal's kids, and that I will cheer for BYU to beat BSU. once. and I will do it from my South End Zone seats. I just wanted you guys to know. and if you look you should see me in the south endzone this year in Blue and Orange xheering on them Broncos. well as often as I can get home for games.

2 comments:

atch said...

Brent, that is awesome. Your post warms my heart. I have followed Dave in my growing dislike for BSU, and yes, will admit it has something to do with them beating BYU a few times. The Dildines are plagued with that BSUitis as well, and we need to convert you and them back to the truth. Dave and I talked about that during last football season, hoping someday soon our beloved cougars could beat the broncos, even if it is just once. I loved that picture of Dave and Emily dressed up in all the BYU gear for that game against CSU I believe. I wore my "Y" tie to the funeral in his honor. Dave and I attended several BYU games together and those are great memories. Would love to join you at that game, great way to honor Dave.

Jim Waite said...

Dave "helped" me coach a girl flag football team made up of the track girls at BY-eewww. Due to some internal strife among the girls (go figure) we lost the championship game that year. Dave took over "coaching" the next year using all my plays, and they won the championship. I think he really loved football to go out of his way to coach a bunch of hot track girls....